Hi Valerian,

It's not possible to know what might be amiss as you don't provide
enough details about how you are doing what you are doing.  You don't
mention which OSG version you are using, so again it's not possible to
know if this might be related.

The best way to test things and make it easier for others to help you
would be to create a small OSG example, such as by modifying an
existing OSG example to illustrate your usage model so others can test
it and see if they see the same problems, and then spot a way forward.

Robert.