Hi all,
I'm not a Mac expert, at all.
I had to port my graphic application, based upon OSG, and completely developed
on Win, to Mac.
After struggling for a long time, I finally did it. And it works fine on my Mac.

But when I try to run on another Mac, there is a missing library. Specifically,
this is the error:

Library not loaded: /opt/X11/lib/libGL.1.dylib

I guess it is OSG that requires such dependency. And it should be XQuartz that
provides the library. So, it's likely that XQuartz has not been installed on
that machine.

Anyway, I would like to notify the user in advance, with a popup, that the
required library is not installed.
Is there a way to know programmatically if XQuartz has been installed on the
system?

Thanks,
Gianluca