On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Rambabu Repaka <ramboram...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,How to do Wet on the ground when raining in osg ?

Ehm, I am not quite sure what do you mean, but I assume that you want to
render wet ground. A big of googling would find this, for example:
https://www.fxguide.com/featured/game-environments-partc/

That should get you started. You will need to write your shaders to provide
the effect you are after. OSG is a scenegraph and doesn't contain every
possible visual effect - but it will let you implement it relatively easily.

If you don't want/can't write this yourself, I suggest you look at engines
like Unity3D or Unreal for your project instead - both have a lot of
plugins and a marketplace where you can buy pre-made tools for almost
anything you want.

Regards,

Jan