Hi all,

In osg::Camera, there exist two resize functions: Camera::resize(width, height)
and Camera::setViewport(x, y, width, height). I'm confused conceptually as to
when to use which one. Some examples use resize (osgdistortion), whereas others
use setViewport (osghud).

Looking at the Camera.cpp code, it looks like resize() calls setViewport(), but
why does it not then accept x/y position arguments? For example, I have a
CompositeViewer with multiple Views. Each View has a master & slave (HUD)
camera, which are set up in a grid format on the GraphicsContext. I initialize
each master/slave combo using setViewport() but I can't use Camera::resize()
since I can't pass it the x/y coordinates.

What am I missing here? When is it appropriate to call Camera::resize() instead
of Camera::setViewport()?

Thanks,
Ravi