Hi Robert,

I have done 1 week of testing now on the dramatic performance issue.
As I said, when linking my program against osg 3.2.1 I get 60 fps
and linking the program without any change against version 3.4.0 I get 2.5 fps.
Exporting my scene and running it in your viewer in 3.4.0 also has 60 fps.
So the problem is somewhere in the settings of my software. :-(
I used 2 different tools for profiling and both tell me that about 95% of the running time is done in nvoglv64.dll. One of the tool tells me it is mainly the
function "DrvPresentBuffers" but I'm not sure if this is reliable.

I know it is actually not your duty giving help here but you are very
familiar with the driver calls and it would help a lot if you can provide
an idea what kind of setting might cause this issue.

Many thanks in advance

- Werner -