On 7 April 2017 at 10:09, Yura Ivanov <de...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> I just want to add new childs in a group and want group to be optimized. So
> if many elements changed, I need to remove  all groups that created by
> optimizer, before call optimize again?

I can't work out what you mean.

The only thing I know is that you are almost certainly going the wrong
direction by trying to add and remove large numbers of objects from
the scene graph.  It's a broken approach.  I have suggested that you
provide the details so we can help you take a better approach.

It seems pretty pointless me trying to help you if you aren't open to
taking a step back and fixing the problem.

Others can pitch in, but for now I'm taking a step back.