Hi Jiechang,

I am not sure I am able to pinpoint your problem. I see some weak spots but
I am not sure if those are the true causes of your problem. And don't want
to give wrong clues. Can you write short repro program which demos your
problem ? I may then fix it and send you back.

To learn you may try to separate rotations and translations by using two
matrix transforms above loaded model.

MatrixTransformTranslate->MatrixTransformRotate->Object.

Apply only rotations to MatrixTransformRotate
and translations to MatrixTransformTranslate.

Cheers,
Wojtek