Hi Maxim,

We just add #define as required rather than attempting to import all
features. As new GL features are added we may find temporarily a
#define is missed, when this occurs we add it as soon as we know about
it.

Not all GL headers are up to date so we generally have to backport
those missing features, WIndows gl.h is particular problem as it's
been deliberately held back my Microsoft.  Could you let us know which
version of the OSG and what platform you've seen this issue for?

Robert.