Hi Nick,

I regret merging the osgUtil::DelaunayTriangulator submission all
those years back.  While it comes close to working OK it just isn't
robust enough and making it robust will require support for a robust
incircle/same side test that isn't trivial to implement, and require
some novel tricks that aren't appropriate for a general purpose scene
graph project.  Go research robust-predicate.

So if the osgUtil::DelaunayTriangulator works for you as is great, but
if it doesn't it's not something I'm going to spend my time on trying
to help you through it as I think it's a dead end.  My recommendation
would be to use a dedicated 3rd party library to do the triangulation
and handling of constraints.

Robert.