Here's how I change texture coordinates:
https://github.com/OGStudio/ogs-mahjong-components/blob/0308cd2ed97b001cf5aecea1b5aada839707c5cf/02.Theme/desktop/src/render.h#L184
Note that the function gets osg::Geode that has already been extracted
from osg::Node.

Here's a sample class to print whole osg::Node structure (replace
log::logprintf with printf):
https://github.com/OGStudio/openscenegraph-cross-platform-examples/blob/f692fd8b0886dbdba1d4e99087998e87827056db/features/scene/PrintGraphVisitor.cpp
You need to create this class instance and call
'yourNode.accept(instance);' to have the structure printed.