Hi Julien.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 at 16:29, Julien Valentin
<julienvalenti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My plateform is Ubuntu LTS with Nvidia proprietary driver
> I noticed the bug come and go when update my system (Lately, it comes back
> when updating to 18.04 with nvidia-390)

I have Kubuntu 18.04 + Nvidia 390.48 on my system so I'll see if I can
reproduce the issue.

To reproduce the problem do I simply as running osgbindlesstext?

> If you know a proper way to contact nvdia driver support for linux...

Good question, not one I have an answer for I'm afraid.  NVidia have a
forum, and if you register as a developer you might get info on how to
log bugs, I haven't jumped tried this myself though.  Hopefully others
can pitch in.

When presenting bugs they'll probably want a small test program to
reproduce the issue.  An OSG example might do but might well be a bit
too large a dependency to pull in.

Perhaps a first step is create a small OSG example that illustrates
the problem, have a couple of test different systems/drivers out to
see what pattern emerges about what works and what doesn't.