I think the osgUtil/ShaderGen code might be GLES2 compatible now. Try
running it on your model, and dump the shader that it creates to see if
it's creating Uniforms for lighting or not.

It might or might not be using the osg::Light as a basis. Do you HAVE to
use osg::Light or could you get by with some light Uniforms?

Describe to us your lighting requirements better and maybe we can suggest
solutions.

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 1:45 PM Grigoriy Mylnikov <digitalw...@yandex.ru>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this issue solved in OSG somehow? I need to use some basic lighting on
> Android (GLESv3). It should use parameters from osg::Light. Are there any
> ready-made solutions?
> if not, where can I get some shaders/shader generator to start with? I'm
> new in shaders.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Grigoriy
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=75183#75183

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Forensics • Imaging • UAVs • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]