Hello Eran,

 Thank you very much for your answer. I should have been more explicit, due to
the fact than I'm a newbie on OSG (and 3D development).

 I have an OSG viewer embedded on a Qt5 application. So the idea is that the
user can change the color of one node (some dxf lines) on demand though the GUI
(some dialog, pushing buttons, etc). So, bottom line... at some point at
runtime I have a fresh new color (rgb, for instance) and I need to pass it to
the viewer towards the "_lines" node. As I previuosly stated I'm new to OSG and
I'm just digesting the scene graph scheme.

 So, how can I pass this information from the Qt5 environment, to the to the
node using your suggestions?

Thank you in advance!