To whom it may concern,

I have been trying to contact someone who can help
with gratis provision and/or download of the
latest 3.6 stable version of the OSG library,
for 64 bit Windows and the TDM C++ library.

I have only been able to find MSVC builds,
and not TDM (via GNU, I am guessing)
compatible ones

I have been told by Robert Osfield:

'I can't personally provide window binaries as I work just under Linux
and don't have expertise under Windows.  The OSG community is the best
place for advice under Windows.'

Could Chris Hanson, or if not him someone else similar, put me in the correct
direction for finding this alternate form of the built library,
for public download?

Yours Truly,

Sergio Minervini.