Hi all,
I'm really struggling with getting RTT to work under the latest version of
osgQt and using osgQOpenGL. I am aware of the discussion around adding the
setDrawBuffer(GL_BACK) and setReadBuffer(GL_BACK) to the camera for double
buffered contexts, but no matter what settings I set for the window and
QSurface, the screen remains empty. I am using the original osgPrerender
example for testing. The same works fine with the previous version (the one
that was updated to incorporate the camera buffer changes) of osgQt, which uses
GraphicsWindowQt.
Given the state of the current master of osgQt and the problems compiling and
running it to begin with; is anybody using the osgQOpenGL at the moment? Is it
working with a render to texture camera?

Kind regards,

Wouter