Almost everything is under control at this point, except one piece of black
magic. Successfully 1) finding node of interest (via NodeVisitor) and add
to transform, 2) get parent and child information, 3) remove old child 4)
add new transform to appropriate parent

The model structure doesn't include any useful transforms. At the point of
interest the model components are being geode, group or geometry. None of
these structure have the appropriate information ( important one being
pivot point ) that can be extracted to applied to the new transform.