Hi Sam,

I managed to implement my own manipulator (OVNIController, derived from
FirstPersonManipulator), but still can't change the camera position (I want
to change it in the beginning of the program, and also when the user press
the Home key).

You can see my code here:
https://github.com/eco-info/osgCookbook/blob/master/outros/terreno1/terreno1.cpp

Best,