Hi Trajce,

There's no magic bullet for this, you will need to preprocess your data in
chunks and use PagedLODs/DatabasePager to load/unload on demand.
Something similar to what virtual planet builder does for imagery.

Markus Schütz, has some good papers and recent research to do it in an
efficient way:
https://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/research/publications/2020/SCHUETZ-2020-MPC/,
although he didnt't use openscenegraph, but maybe is possible to create a
readerwriter of that format.

Best regards,
Rafa.