Hi, Alberto
I saw your answer well. However, there are parts that I still don't
understand.

>From what you answered, the way that works for me is to modify the
coordinates of the two vertices of the line.

First, I need to set the coordinates and travel time with the values below.

[model1]
movePoint1) longitude:127.0,      latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 10 second
movePoint2) longitude:127.005,   latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 20 second
movePoint3) longitude:127.01,    latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 30 second

[model2]
movePoint1) longitude:128.0,      latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 15 second
movePoint2) longitude:128.005,   latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 20 second
movePoint3) longitude:128.01,    latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 25 second

[model1 model2 connetion line]

movePoint1)  point1:   longitude:127.0,   latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 10
second
                         point2:   longitude:128.0,   latitude: 37.0,
moveTime: 15 second

movePoint2)  point1:  longitude:127.005,  latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 20
second
                        point2:   longitude:128.0,   latitude: 37.0,
moveTime: 15 second

movePoint3) point1:   longitude:127.01,   latitude: 37.0,  moveTime: 30
second
                       point2:  longitude:128.01,   latitude: 37.0,
moveTime: 25 second

 AnimationPath, you can set the center coordinate and movement time in the
insert function.

And Since 3ds models are displayed with one coordinate, there is no problem
using AnimationPath.

As you answered, you need to modify the two coordinates of the line, but
AnimationPath could not find a function that moves while changing the
coordinates of the model with more than two coordinates.

There is no problem when displaying in a static state, but it seems to be a
problem when using animationPath.

Couldn't the model (line or polygon) displayed with two or more coordinates
use the Animation effect by using AnimationPath?

2020년 10월 19일 월요일 오후 10시 51분 37초 UTC+9에 OpenSceneGraph Users님이 작성: