My apologies in advance if what I am asking for is either preposterous or
un-achievable.

I was wanting to use the FLTK forms package as a frontend for for a
visualization of a finite element (FEA) model using osg as the rendering
agent.

As a start, I was able to get the provided example code: osgviewerFLTK
compiled, linked and running and it did well.  (Did this on Windows 10
using Visual Studio 2019)  But, as per design, it creates its own window.

What I was hoping to do was create a simple FLTK form and place an
Fl_Gl_Window on it and then have osg place the rendering in that window (or
some similar FLTK widget).  That way, using buttons, menus, etc. I could
control the rendering to my liking.

I have already done something similar using a VB.Net form with a C++ DLL
backend, but was wanting to transition to an all C++ solution and how to do
it with FLTK presently escapes me.

I was hoping that one of the members here had already plowed that ground
and could post a bare-bones example of how they did it.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Kiser