Hi Guy,

The osgcegui example was my abortive attempt at getting CEGUI to work
in a well that integrates well with the OSG.  I say abortive because
CEGUI really is a bit brain dead when it comes to managing multiple
graphics contexts and multi-threading, its can't do it at all and
doesn't look like it'll ever do it without a major rewrite.

Some OSG users have got CEGUI to work with the OSG, and there are some
suggestions in the osg-users archives about this.

Personally I was unimpressed with CEGUI, its just not well designed or
implemented library, its makes too many assumptions and restrictions
on its usage to make it particularly useful beyond single window,
single threaded games.  I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Hi,
 I tried to run the osgcegui example, and no GUI was rendered.

All the GUI creation code was taken from CEGUI example (which works).
I didn't get any errors from CEGUI or OSG.

I also tried to set the renderGUI function as post callback of the camera
with no better results.

any ideas?

is it something with the Zbuffer? or Z position of the GUI?

thanks,
 Guy.