Paul,

The books cover OSG version 2.0?

Thanks

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
        Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:06 AM
        To: 'osg users'
        Subject: [osg-users] OSG books

        Hi OSGers --

        On an experimental basis, I'm going to try direct sales of OSG
documentation from my Web site: www.skew-matrix.com. Select Books from
the menu on the left.

        When you order an OSG book in hardcopy, I'll give you access to
the PDF for free. This isn't such a big deal for the Quick Start Guide,
but should be a great deal for the reference Manual.

        Because this is an experiment, to keep the Web programming
simple, I can't accept orders from outside the US, or from Alaska,
Hawaii, or Colorado. If your delivery address is in one of those
regions, you should order from Lulu.com.

        For more info about OSG books, go to www.osgbooks.com.

        Also, just a reminder about OSG training to be held in
Huntsville, Alabama this September. Register now to receive the
discounted price. Tuition goes up for registration after July 9. To
register, visit www.skew-matrix.com and select Training from the menu on
the left.

        Thanks,

        Paul Martz