Hi Paul,

I have the Quick Start Guide and I must say the quality of the book is
impressive, you really do get down to using OSG quickly. Though for the
simple examples, but it is a start for all new members of OSG. :) It
also acts as a mini reference for some of the older members who don't
work  full time with OSG, the hobbiest I refering too.

The only concern I have about the official Reference is that it is for
OSG 1.2, and we are sitting at OSG 2.0 which is also a major version
change, thus plenty nice new features and some API changes, particularly
to the use of SimpleViewer, etc thats helps with better integration with
many widget libraries. I believe the new interface will work better with
GTKMM and GTK+, as the older interface was a real pain to use. Though I
discover ease of use when I have free time at the end of the year.

What is your plans regarding a reference for OSG 2.0?

Rizzan