I'm using osg::PointSprites on an ellipsoid. To overcome terrain
intersection problems between the sprites and the ellipsoid I disabled
depth testing on the sprites. Problem solved. However, I then have the
problem of sprites showing through the ellipsoid when you spin the
globe around such that the sprites are on the other side of the globe.
So, I decided to use osg::ClusterCullingCallback to solve that
problem. Followed the example in osgfadetext but the cluster culling
didn't work. After some debugging I discovered that disabling small
feature culling was preventing the Cluster culling from working. But,
if I don't disable small feature culling the point sprites don't
display.

What should I do here?

BTW, I'm disabling small feature culling via:
viewer.getCamera()->setCullingMode(osg::CullSettings::VIEW_FRUSTUM_SIDES_CULLING);