Hi Zach,

On 7/18/07, Zach Deedler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is creating a render window necessary with osgconv?  Sometimes I am running
osgconv in the background while viewing other osg files with osgviewer.
Somehow this causes the conversion to fail.  I haven't tried >= osg2.0,
though.

osgconv uses a OpenGL graphics context to do texture compression.

In 2.1.x osgconv is able to use a pbuffer to do the compilation.

I don't know if this will affect the failure you've seen though - it
should be possible to run two OSG apps with two contexts in parallel,
soI have no clue as to what caused the failure but might be worth a
try of 2.1.x or the SVN version.