Thanks for the head’s up on your work with DOSGi… I’ll certainly take a look.
What I’ve built to-date is the following:
- Contract-first development with hand-written wsdl's, then using an Eclipse
plugin to generate annotated code
- Leverage these contracts and auto-generated code with CXF, resulting in
bundles which publish web services
- Using soapUI to successfully test these web services
My issue is now:
- Writing a client bundle which consumes these services
- Getting an error with WSBindingProvider interface not being visible to class
loader… to which I’ve added a second post on this list.
Curious if you have seen this error and how you have resolved it? Regardless,
will be looking at your DOSGi work.
OSGi Developer Mail List