This is quite simple.

1. Create a new bnd file in the cnf/ext directory; say "custom.bnd"
2. Place "merge" properties in this file containing all the things you wish
to add. Merge properties are those which append an arbitrary suffix (it's
nice to use a suffix which sort of captures the concept of your additions).

e.g.

-runblacklist.custom: ...
-runpath.custom: ...
-runrequires.custom: ...