Hi all,

I’ve been trying the Distributed OSGi tutorial using as posted on the
enroute.osgi.com <http://enroute.osgi.com/> website.
After some initial issues with the latest version of Zookeeper I have been able
to get to the chapter 8 where we will be creating the application to actually
distribute the chat application.
The issue I’m having is that the configuration of the chat implementation is
not picked up. When I change the user name property in the web console, I still
get the member list with just the entry osgi and not the new username. While
trying to find the issue I narrowed it down to the actual application bundle.
When I create a run configuration just with the chat provider bundle the
username changes in the gogo shell when I change the username in the web
console configuration. As soon as I add the chat application bundle to the run
configuration the changes in the web console are not visible in the gogo shell
anymore using the members command.

Can someone help me were to look for the issue?

ps. the code can be pulled from: https://github.com/elpinjo/osgitutorial
<https://github.com/elpinjo/osgitutorial>

With kind regards,

Misja