Hi All, I am taking up a new project and thought of using enRoute this time. I
have spent past 4 days to do a POC using enRoute. It was good until I follow
the tutorials, but once I have decided to make changes to the running tutorials
the hell breaks loose. I cannot find matching bundles, repositories or not user
friendly. Is it safe to build bundles using the existing jars with required
versions(wonder if bnd tools has any tool for this purpose besides eclipse
plug-in development tool). My Idea is to use, hibernate, JPA and REST.  I
appreciate if anybody has a working example with these technologies.
Regards,Raj "The difficult I can do today. The impossible will take a little
longer." (Billie Holiday)