Did you check if all bundles are started that you need? Execute lb in the
console to get the list of installed bundles and their states.

Am 14.02.2017 4:41 PM schrieb "Mestiri Meher" <meher.mest...@gmail.com>:

Hello guys,

I'm new to the OSGI and I'm trying to learn it from the OSGI enRoute
tutorials.

I build the API/Provider, it runs on eclipse with felix gogo and the
commands run fine.

I tried exporting my jar and deploy it manually on concierge/felix
standalone I was able to start the bundle on both of containers, and manage
them.

The problem is that I can not see the commands I declared in the provider.
Once I type the help gogo command, I can't see my commands in there, but in
eclipse the gogo command are prresent.

I don't know how to figure this out, it says gogo commandNotFoundException.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks,
Meher