Hello,

I want to thank you for your help, it's really nice to see a community
helping on osgi.

So here's the manifest generated:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bnd-LastModified: 1487091798569
Bundle-Description: A bundle with a provider. Notice that this provide
 r exports the API package. It also provides a JUnit test and it can b
 e run standalone.
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: com.lm.meher.provider
Bundle-SymbolicName: com.lm.meher.provider
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.201702141703
Created-By: 1.8.0_121 (Oracle Corporation)
Export-Package: com.lm.meher.api;version="1.0.0"
Import-Package: com.lm.meher.api;version="[1.0,2)"
Private-Package: com.lm.meher.provider
Provide-Capability: osgi.service;objectClass:List<String>="com.lm.mehe
 r.api.Meher"
Require-Capability: osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.8))"
Service-Component: OSGI-INF/com.lm.meher.xml
Tool: Bnd-3.3.0.201609221906

Dirk, as you see I'm using the version2.

The bundles I created them using the enRoute framework that is using the
bndtools normally.
It's a tutorial that i found in here:
http://enroute.osgi.org/tutorial_base/050-start.html

I think my issue is that I'm following the tutorial, so I have these 2
parameters in my .bnd file:

-runfw:
org.eclipse.osgi;version='[3.10.100.v20150529-1857,3.10.100.v20150529-1857]'
-runee: JavaSE-1.8

And I'm trying to deploy that jar into felix/concierge under a java se
embedded compact1.
Of course under these 2 containers, I was able to manage the lifecycle of
the bundle, but never execute the commands I created.