Hello guys,

I have another rookie question about osgi.

I'm creating an osgi project with multiple bundles.

I want to put all the same and shared dependencies of these bundles in a
service registry or anywhere in Felix context so all bundles can use these
shared libraries.

What I understood is I have to having them as bundles too, so I found the
maven plugin that helps in wrapping those depepndencies into bundles.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the steps are the following :

1/ wrap the dependencies into wrappes.
2/ install them as bundles into the felix.
3/ make those bundles start oncethe felix starts.

Following this I'm having an issue with an sl4j logger dependency :
"slf4j.simple_1.6.1.jar"
and the error is that I can not start the bundle..

"org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Fragment bundles can not be started."

Could you please let me know if I'm following the right scenario and if you
have an idea on how I could resolve the slf4j dependency.

Kind Regards,
Meher