Well if you use Bndtools you should be able to use the annotations. Maybe
you use the wrong annotations in the configuration?

Am 02.03.2017 2:18 PM schrieb "Thomas Driessen" <
thomas.driessen...@gmail.com>:

I'm using the version 5.6.1 of Felix as osgi framework if that does matter?
Eclipse is only used as IDE in combination with bndtools 4

Thomas

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Dirk Fauth" <dirk.fa...@gmail.com>
An: "Thomas Driessen" <thomas.driessen...@gmail.com>; "OSGi Developer Mail
List" <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Gesendet: 02.03.2017 14:13:42
Betreff: Re: [osgi-dev] Updating service properties at runtime

Actually Oxygen in its current development state contains Felix SCR,  so it
supports DS 1.3 under the hood.

For the DS 1.3 annotations there is a Gerrit patch available that needs to
be verified. I'm currently looking at this so it can be part of Eclipse
Oxygen.

Minimum cardinality is a DS 1.3 feature so it will not work with Eclipse in
its current release state.