I've been using Reactor as well, mainly because it has better method names
and uses Java 8 functionality. I've also started using Monix in Scala which
is compliant with the same RS API standard. There's also vert.x which works
well in OSGi and supports the RS API, though it doesn't really provide a
nice DSL for using it (most things in it either use callbacks or have an
RxJava 1.x API).

Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>