DS does not provide any way to do so.

Why not using the framework API and register that listener "by hand"?
This could be a small facade around your component.

Another more complicated solution would be you require a configuration
for your component and in the activator you create an OSGi configuration
with the framework uuid. This gets then picked up by DS and applied as
service properties. But that already looks like a lot of overengineered.

Regards

Carsten

Osgi Developer Mail List wrote
> I would like to create a component that is an remote service admin
> EndpointEventListener.
> So it needs a property endpoint.listener.scope with a filter string.
> The problem now is that I want this scope to only include endpoints from
> the local framework. So I need something like:
> (endpoint.framework.uuid=<uuid of my framework>)
> So I think I can not do this using the @Component annotation. Can I set
> this property in the @Activate method somehow?
>
> Christian
>
> --