Hello everybody,

We need to implement a cache system in our Karaf (Felix) , our need is
especially to cache method results, but It’s hard to find a cache solution
which is OSGI compliant, Spring can do that but  it’s cache feature can be
used only over a spring managed beans, so we ‘re using Blueprint  than the
Spring solution could not be used, also spring has some problems to run
inside a Kataf, so we’re thanking to use the AOP, with AspectJ, but we
should manage by ourself the data synchronization …., Thus I would like to
know if some users among this mailing list have already  been  facing this
problem and which solution could be better to implement inside a
Karaf/Felix,

Thank you very much for your help

M.AFIF

--