http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/04/all-the-people-that-we-are-killingare-asso
ciating-themselves-with-the-government-in-its-effort-to-ar.html

"All the people that we are killing...are associating themselves with the
government in its effort to arrest our Muslim brothers and sabotage Islam"

Misunderstanders of Islam think they have to defend Islam with murder. Where
did they get such a crazy idea? And when will Honest Ibe Hooper
<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/07/spokesman-for-unindicted-co-conspirator-i
n-terror-group-funding-case-defames-spencer-on-cnn.html>  and Boy Reza Aslan
<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/11/the-incredible-reza-aslan-automated-insul
t-generator.html>  explain to Boko Haram how they're getting the Religion of
PeaceT all wrong, wrong, wrong?

"Hotel blast in northeast Nigeria kills 2; 8 hurt," by Njadvara Musa for the
Associated Press
<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/04/25/international/i
015241D69.DTL> , April 25:

An explosion at a hotel killed two people and wounded eight others in
northeastern Nigeria only days before the state's gubernatorial election,
police said Monday. There was no immediate claim of responsibility but the
blast came as a radical Muslim sect vowed to keep up its fight.

Police chief Mike Zuokumor said the blast went off Sunday evening in
Maiduguri, a town that has been wracked by violence related to a radical
Islamic sect. The group known as Boko Haram had released a statement earlier
Sunday defending its deadly attacks on police and religious leaders.

"All the people that we are killing, including ward heads, politicians, the
police and the army have erred, because they are associating themselves with
the government in its effort to arrest our Muslim brothers and sabotage
Islam," the group said in its statement released Sunday....

Nigerian Constitution must be set aside for Sharia, says Boko-Haram

The deadly sect, Boko-Haram, on Sunday sent out a statement to the press,
warning that they (sect members) will not rest until Nigerian Constitution
was set aside and Sharia legal system upheld across the country.

The sect members said no amount of counter-hostility from the security
agencies will deter them in their "holy" mission until democracy was set
aside and "all the enemies" of their mission were "annihilated across
Nigeria".
http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=32684

Muslim Cleric Shot Dead In Bauchi

Gunmen on Sunday shot dead a Muslim cleric in northeastern Nigeria who was
known for giving sermons condemning the actions of an Islamic sect
responsible for a series of violent attacks in recent months.

The cleric was killed outside a mosque in the remote northeastern city of
Maiduguri when gunmen drove past and shot him at close range, according to a
witness. The police confirmed the shooting but gave no further details.

Witnesses said the cleric was known in the local area for outspoken sermons
against Boko Haram, a radical Islamic group behind months of unrest and
targeted religious killings.

Boko Haram, whose name means "Western education is sinful", put up posters
last month in Maiduguri warning of a "full-scale war" and telling civilians
to stay away from politicians and members of the security forces.

The sect wants sharia, Islamic law, more widely applied across Nigeria.....
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/TON/Article.aspx?id=3199

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.