Thank you for both of your postings, Gerard, and to Brian, Harrison, Bridgit and all. I appreciate how much this group is willing to share. I was looking for something to shake up my routine ways of seeking/choosing themes and I surely got it! :-) As well as some re- assurance that most of what I've been doing is in synch with others. It's beneficial to check my assumptions occasionally. I'm grateful for the help with that.

Thanks again,
Diana

Diana Larsen
co-author, _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great_ (Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006)
www.futureworksconsulting.com
503-288-3550

Upcoming: "Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills" public workshop, Dec. 5-7, 2006. Contact me for more information.