Hi Suzanne,

Thanks so much for posting Peggy Holman's conversation on the www.entheos.com site.

The video is there for free for a while longer, and at the end Peggy shared how Open Space was at the heart of her work. It was a moving interview/conversation.

I noticed quite a few other great conversations with luminaries - and am quite enthralled with learning about Amanda Joy Ravenhill who Michael Dowd has also interviewed on the entheos site. Have folks seen her TEDx talk in Tokyo last year about The Evolution of Business?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wPbFGweH0

It does seem that we're at a point of a powerful pressure for evolving our ways of thinking and practicing business that can promote the better social narrative of mutualism rather than the dominant story of "dog eat dog competition"? It seems like the open space community has an important role in this new narrative.

    Harold