From: OSList <oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org> on behalf of Gail West
via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Sent: Saturday, 5 August 2017 10:50 p.m.
To: Michael M Pannwitz; World wide Open Space Technology email list
Subject: Re: [OSList] YES - IT'S ON - WOSONOS 2017!!

Lovely to meet and greet whoever comes!  How about you?

Thanks.

Gail

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org<mailto:oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:
Dear Gail,

great invitation, warm, straight and simple.
Wishing you and everyone joining a wonderful time in October.

I am sure there will be a participant from here to deliver the invitation to
the WOSonOS in 2020 in Berlin... as announced at the WOSonOS in Berlin in 2010!

Hugs and Peace
mmp