Please!!!! are we, OS-fans, world citizens or do we want to go on with permanent lies about NATO?

https://jazairhope.org/en/a-declassified-official-document-from-1991-reveals-the-existence-of-a-written-agreement-not-to-expand-nato-into-eastern-europe/

also see the too short video (in english) about NATO on https://www.solidaire.org/articles/ce-qui-se-passe-reellement-en-ukraine

Of course this is not to say that war is the right way!!!

Love to all citizens of both Ukraine and Russia

Hélène, France

envoyé : 27 février 2022 à 17:49
de : Maryana Zaviyska via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
à : World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
cc : Maryana Zaviyska <zaviyska.mary...@gmail.com>
objet : Re: [OSList] On supporting Ukraine Fwd: [searchnet] From Taras Tymchuk today

Dear Peggy,
Thank you for sharing this.
I started the resource with the daily updates which Sandra Janoff shared with you. I am now in Ukraine and try to cover the situation from inside.

What is needed:
- to disseminate information about war in Ukraine as much as possible. The world needs to know about the Russian crimes in Ukraine;
- at the web-site there are reliable  organisations that collect donations for Ukraine and that organise support for displaced people, army, or medical service;
- please organise demonstrations in your city, it is important for us to feel the support of democratic world;

With much love from Ukraine,
Maryana

нд, 27 лют. 2022 р. о 18:34 Peggy Holman via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org> пише:
Friends,

Future Search creator, Sandra Janoff, posted the message below from two Ukrainian Future Search colleagues on what is happening and how you can help. It includes a site where they plan to do a daily update: https://sharethetruths.org/2022/02/26/war-in-ukraine-daily-update-12-00-pm-26-02-2022/

I made a donation to one of the organizations they named. Please consider what you can do.

Are there any Ukrainians on the OS list? If you can, please let us know what you and your country needs.

Our hearts are with you,
Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
Co-founder
Journalism That Matters
Bellevue, WA  98006
206-948-0432
www.journalismthatmatters.org
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

Begin forwarded message: