Thank you, dear Romy! This is very important to feel your genuine support.
I am so much hoping that we can stop the war soon and I can come to WOSonOS
this year. Then I will have a lots of stories from Ukraine about
self-organization and collective leadership to share with you and all
OS-friends.
Warmly
Maryana

нд, 27 лют. 2022 р. о 20:30 Romy Shovelton via OSList <
oslist@lists.openspacetech.org> пише: