Hej,

I think your idea of making osmand learn from how people actually travel is
really great and if it worked nicely the routing would likely become much
better. In gerenal i'd like to see more responsive features in Osmand in
the style of what waze is doing already.

However for the request of a way to edit the openstreetmap mapdata there is
already the OSM editing plugin
(http://osmand.net/features?id=osm-editing-plugin) that works rather nicely
for nodes but not yet for paths. Adding restaurants (or firepits) is
something i've done on occasions...

Cheers,
Pascal