An alternative approach is to use BRouter
as a 3rd party offline routing service via OSMand API calls
or BRouter GPX import/import
and you can tweak the bicycle routing whatever way you want.

https://github.com/poutnikl/Brouter-profiles/wiki

Just recently I got an appreciation for using one of my profiles
on a trip from Perpignan to Lille (France, 1275km).