Hi Roger,

I fully agrree with you that it is annoying.
I reacted when it was posted earlier in this thread  as an OsmAnd error in
the issue list, but that is not correct.
If I was not clear (enough) about that I'm sorry.
It being such an annoyance one might want to adapt OsmAnd to "falsely"
correct for it to get rid of it, but that would be a feature request.

Harry