I'm getting something like 20-50 of these each day.  The emails from other
people I wish to read are getting lost.

I can unsubscribe to a particular thread but that just cuts the number to
19-49 per day and it soon back up to the normal number.

I am feeling very frustrated.

At the end of a week if I am unable to unsubscribe from these emails I'll
simply mark them as spam in Google gmail.  Unfortunately if enough people
do this then Google will put them in the spam folder for all gmail users.

Please sort it out and yes I have gone to github but I seem unable to work
out how to unhook myself.

Cheerio John