Hi all,

Newbie here. Can somebody tell/share when is the next release of
osmand going to be ? I saw translations happening on the github master
branch and that usually happens when the app. is close to release. Can
somebody give some more insight ?

I did see https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/compare/r2.4 which gives
some insight as to changes therein with the commit messages.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल