Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2016 15:51:10 UTC+2 schrieb Peter B:
> >Do you know the Osmand nightly builds >that you can install?
> I use 2.4.0#18556 2016-09-28, it is ok.
> Don't use latest versions, they have changes in new search, currently with
> NO search for gps-pos and adresses.
> Regards Peter

Both work without problems here (latest nightly).

Adresses: type (for example) "city street housenumber" or "postcode place
housenumber". You don't need knowledge of the region name anymore!

Positions: type "latitude,longitude". What doesn't seem to work yet is
searching for UTM Positions.

For more options, visit