Hello OsmAnd community!

I wonder how it's possible to have my phone keep the GPS connection even when
in sleep mode without using navigation?

I know I can set a navigation to some point, and it will continue to keep the
GPS connection in the background just fine. But sometimes I dont want to go to
a particular place, but still be able to pull out my phone and instantly see
where I am. Currently, when I wake my phone, it takes ages to connect to a GPS