Hi all,

I have been trying to search for a house number (37 Dew St, Yarrabilba).
When I enter it into the search box, I get no results until I press "online
search". The website mentions something about needing a vector map to make
offline searches work. Is this the same or different from the map of our
area that we download when we start using the app? Otherwise, is there any
way to enable online search by default?